Skills and experience needed:
You will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience driving customer centred excellence in user experience and human centred design, or related fields.
Your genuine passion for designing quality digital solutions to create cutting edge engagement will shine through based on your track record of:
- Extensive experience in designing and deliver successful customer focused technology solutions, applications and websites in an agile environment.
- Proven experience designing and facilitating stakeholder and customer workshops, user testing and applying outputs to refine user experience, design and product development outcomes.
- Demonstrated design thinking and journey mapping experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of UX design principles and techniques, service design, user-centred design principles, website design best practices, visual trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining knowledge of approaches to, and techniques for, business or functional analysis.
- Disciplined, pragmatic approach to project management processes and governance.
- Keeping abreast emerging trends, approaches and digital design technology innovations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with others and develop rapport with customers and stakeholders
- Proven ability to facilitate discussions and workshops with internal and external stakeholders to identify issues
- Ability to communicate a clear business vision and bring people along to share in this vision.
This contract is starting in a couple of weeks so get in quick. Interviews have already started!