My client is a national well know organisation with a large workforce (5000) based around Australia. They have just undergone a major business transformation and are seeking a ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer/Administrator to join them on a contract basis in their Brisbane office.
You will have:
Proven experience as a ServiceNow Developer/Administrator with strong interpersonal skills to join their technology team. Ideally you are someone who's able to work with minimal supervision and have the capability to build, maintain, enhance, monitor and support ServiceNow custom and standard applications.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working in an Agile framework developer
- ServiceNow administration
- ServiceNow configuring and scripting as well as a broad understanding of design, review, implementation and support of the SNOW product/solution including portal redesign and role-based dashboards.
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement
- Experience facilitating solution design workshops for a variety of stakeholders
- Flexibility in supporting and working as an integrated member of the business-as-usual team as directed
- Formal certifications; i.e. ServiceNow System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist would be ideal
This is a contract role with an immediate start so if you are interested, please apply via this job portal to facilitate a detailed conversation.
I look forward to hear from you.