My client is a national well know organisation with a large workforce (5000) based around Australia. They have just undergone a major business transformation and are seeking a Microsoft SharePoint Developer/Support Administrator to join them on a contract basis in their Brisbane office.
As the SharePoint Developer/Support Administrator you will focus on needs analysis, design, build and go-live in addition to providing service support across a broad range of users.
The candidate will need to have experience and be competent working across multiple mid to large scale projects in a somewhat methodologically ambiguous environment.
Skills and experience:
- Provide support, troubleshoots and manages resolution of operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
- Experience of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining systems.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of one or more communication and collaboration technologies
This is a contract role with an immediate start so if you are interested, please apply via this job portal to facilitate a detailed conversation.
I look forward to hear from you.