The Social Media & Content Manager is responsible for creating and delivering social media strategies, driving the growth of social and content across the organisation, and reporting on social capaign performances.
They've got a beautiful modern office located in South Bank, Brisbane.
What will you be doing?
- Focus on campaign delivery, content creation, influencer management, paid media and community management
- Define and deliver a social strategy that brings the company story to life through compelling and engaging content.
- Writing copy for digital advertising campaigns
- Be responsible for the ongoing optimisation of the social strategy, playbook, community management, content creation, social promotions/contests, and partnerships.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance
- Work in tandem with the Digital Marketing Manager to create working processes and rhythms to ensure alignment across social, content and Marketing
What you'll bring to the table...
- Experience working for a small to medium-sized tech or finance company
- A thought leader, the person who thinks outside the box when creating and executing social media and content strategies
- Expansive social media knowledge of key platforms
- Extensive professional background in relevant digital/social-focused positions
For more information email Jake Ferguson - email@example.com
The office will be shut from the 20th December and applications will be reviewed once we return on the 6th January.