Reporting to: Strategy Director
We are looking for an experienced social media manager to join our team and work with some world famous brands in a fun and fast-paced working environment. You’ll work closely with the wider strategy team and help ideate, plan and create top tier social work for our clients.
About the Work:
- Serve as a trusted client partner when it comes to social best practice and social innovation.
- Develop content calendars for a range of brands across different industries in accordance with previously planned campaigns, brand TOV and media plans.
- Fluency across different social media management platforms such as Hootsuite, Social Studio, Sprinklr and similar.
- Moderate owned social channels for different brands including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok and Snapchat.
- Assist with developing social media campaigns (organic and paid) with internal strategy team and client stakeholders.
- Craft influencer strategies and liaise with influencers on behalf of the agency and clients.
- Curation and management of internal social profiles.
- Previous social media experience working with top tier brands, preferably across different industries.
- Proficiency with social listening, monitoring, reporting and research tools.
- Strong written skills
- Attention to detail
About the agency:
This is a new breed of agency designed for the experience era. An innovation partner that helps organisations navigate the next stage of their brand journey.