Software Architect - Global Organisation
|Job Title:||Software Architect - Global Organisation|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Radford|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 17:01|
Join a company that have deep rooted values in creativity and technology and a rich history of delighting their customers with their products.
The Software Architect position offers you an exciting opportunity to join this fast-moving, innovative, well-known and loved business. You will need to be an expert with C# and .Net Software and confident working for large enterprise software projects. You will also mentor and guide juniors on the team and lead the implementation of solutions to improve current product performance, quality & standards.
Whats in it for you?
- Be part of a business that attracts and maintains some of the best talent in the world
- A robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- You are the beating heart of their business and prepare to be treated like you are
- Canteen, coffee and delicious food served daily
- Pool table and games rooms
- An inclusive, high performing, supportive team culture
- Excellent salary and bonus
What you will need:
- Experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects (this is a must)
- Expert level C#/C++ skills
- 10 years of experience in writing Windows programs using a major programming language like C#/.NET.
- Proficiency in modelling environments such as Unified Modelling Language (UML) and at least one EA modelling tool is also required
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent
Has this role sparked an interest? If it has, we want to hear from you! Send your CV over to us today and we will be in touch to discuss further.