Our client is a Digital Venture Capitalist start-up with offices close to Darling Harbour. They work with a wide variety of partners that range from SaaS companies to fashion, health and beauty with a core focus on driving growth and building value within the world of eCommerce.
You'll be a key player within the company, leading the development for both the Data and Platform system. Working directly with senior leadership, you will assist in providing technical and strategic leadership advice that will shape the company's future and how they operate moving forward. You will also have the ability to be creative in your approach as this is a technical role utilising your in-depth knowledge of web development and services, data, CI/CD and system architecture.
The company are very flexible with their working arrangements and you have the ability to work from the office or from home.
- In-depth knowledge of Python and R
- SQL expertise managing and running queries in data systems
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Advanced experience with open APIs and interconnecting APIs
- Expertise with content management and e-commerce systems
- Strong knowledge of and experience with web marketing best practices (SEO and SEM)
- Understanding of the concepts of progressive enhancement, mobile first and future-friendly design is a plus
This is a fantastic role for anyone who is looking to take that next step in there career and be a part of building something bigger. They see this role moving essentially into a CIO role in the future, so if this sounds like something you want to learn more about, APPLY NOW or contact me directly.
0404 929 942 | Aiden@luminoso.com.au