What you'll do:
- Architect and build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Implement strategies and tools to measure and report on test quality.
- Collaborate with other engineers to plan and build high-quality automated tests for new and existing functionality.
- Contribute to the team’s effectiveness and efficiency by advocating for modern approaches to software development and testing.
- Carry out exploratory testing of new and existing functionality as required.
- Participate in ongoing professional development to ensure the company’s requirements for security principles are met.
Who you are
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You can communicate effectively to colleagues across the business regardless of their role.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for your work and enjoy taking ownership.
- You are data-driven and user-focused in your decision making.
- You thrive in a culture that has a focus on continuous learning and improvement.
- You have experience building test frameworks and integrating them with CI/CD pipelines.
- You have experience with Ruby or another dynamic programming language.
- You have an understanding of modern approaches to testing APIs and distributed systems.
- Ideally you have ecommerce experience and an understanding of the online payments ecosystem.
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you hit 'APPLY' below.