The ideal candidate will be someone who is consultative in nature, able to think on their feet, isn’t too beholden to process and can work well with creative teams and clients in a fluid and close environment.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate leader in customer experience strategy and a relentlessly passionate believer in the value of delivering truly exceptional customer-centric ideas and solutions.
A customer advocate with a strong track record of identifying, measuring and translating business and customer intelligence into creative ideas, platforms and organizational improvements that drive profitable behaviour change.
Ability and Skills
This person must be a strategic natural, a digital expert and a true customer advocate, with core expertise covering;
- CX strategy development and delivery
- business/product auditing and analysis
- market and gap analysis
- proficient in data strategy – able to spot the key insights/trends
- exceptional customer journey/path to purchase mapping
- consumer research, segment and insight development
- communications strategy creative development
- making the complex inherently simple, by applying strategic models, frameworks and thinking
- technologically proficient: understanding key consumer and organizational digital platforms and how they all best connect
- results focused: data analysis / performance management
- stakeholder engagement and team management – able to take clients and the agency along for the journey
- exceptional presentation skills and workmanship with a fast and efficient work rate
- 8-10 years in customer experience strategy
- minimum bachelor’s degree
- consultancy / agency backgrounds
- experience with large businesses in industries such as telecommunications, financial services and technology
If this sounds like you hit APPLY. We'd love to hear from you!
Or for more information contact Jake Ferguson on 0414 143 283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org