My client is a very well known player in their field - in fact, they are one of the world’s largest publicly listed companies in their industry, with offices across Australia.
- Develop, deliver, support, maintain, and administer software solutions – predominantly commercial off the shelf (COTS) - using contemporary approaches.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Maintain awareness of releases and enhancement requirements and the impact these have on system maintenance.
- Enabling integration to other technologies and data sets to automate data sharing/updating as approved.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of contemporary approaches, techniques, and technologies used in the building, deployment, and configuration of software and systems.
- Participate in workshops, stand ups, product demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Resolve incidents and requests assigned to your team and ensure all are auctioned within the SLAs and are documented correctly within the system.
- Identify and evaluate industry innovations, trends and offerings, act as an SME and be at the forefront of software solution delivery practices.
- Proven commercial experience in software engineering or equivalent experience.
- Expert knowledge of the full SDLC and methods such as Agile, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (CI/CD).
- Secure knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems, network infrastructure and concepts and administering SQL server.
- Extensive understanding of the IT&T industry, as well as technology trends and related practices.
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
- Experience in configuring, maintaining, administering, supporting, and customising (COTS) applications
- Experience with Cloud Platforms and Native Cloud Patterns
Is this you? Are you looking for a role where you can get your teeth stuck into and where you will have the support to be the best you can? Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
Looking forward to hear from you.