You will join forces with a Global P+C team and given the opportunity to coordinate and manage the end-to-end recruitment activities across the business.
Whats in it for you?
- Be part of an Australian, performance management business that first opened it doors in 1988
- Breakfast fruit & snacks provided daily
- Flexible working - work life balance promoted
- Free Health and wellbeing benefits
- Personal development & career plans
- Social activities and team sports
- Global recognition awards
- Plus much more!
About the role:
- Partner with hiring managers to assess their needs and develop appropriate sourcing strategies
- Proactively source and headhunt from LinkedIn/meetups/networking etc in order to find top talent
- Screen and interview candidates to determine suitability for shortlisting
- Build a strong network of professionals that could be targeted for future opportunities
- Hold stakeholders/managers accountable, in order to provide timely feedback to candidates on applications and interviews
- Provide guidance and assistance to managers in regards to the recruitment approval and hiring approval processes.
Skills required for the post:
- Conduct the end-to-end recruitment process
- Ability to champion and implement different initiatives such as: on-boarding, the company EVP (employee value proposition) and the candidate experience - IMPORTANT & MUST HAVE
- Someone who is well versed at coaching managers how to interview
- Ideally 3+ years in technology recruitment
- Knowledge of, and where to find, relevant employment legislation and regulations in regards to recruitment in Australia, America, Singapore,Germany and the UK
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines in global time zones
- Able to provide strategic advice, develop options, analyse risks, make good judgements, and solve problems.
Call: 0405 655 949