My client is seeking an experienced, technical product manager with Fintech/Payments experience to join their Product Management team. This role will report to the Director of Technical Product Management and will see you working on defining cloud and on-prem product. You will work closely with the R&D team to ensure that the increase in the value proposition of the client's solution.
You will be a self starter with outstanding people and communication skills underpinning your technical ability.
- Identify and define functional improvements that represent long term customer value
- Define acceptance criteria during technical decision-making processes
- Assist in the communication of short and long term product plans
- Work closely with the engineering team to achieve outcomes that meet customer acceptance criteria
- Liaise with customers and internal teams to validate product and platform objectives and deliverables
- Develop and maintain supporting material for products
- You will be an experienced product manager working within payments or fintech
- You will possess significant knowledge of this industry, including trends, risks and key developments.
- You will be a collaborative team player, who can liaise with external teams to deliver outstanding products and features for customers, proactively identifying and overcoming obstacles.
- Have a proven ability to capture customer requirements and develop these into user stories for internal engineering teams
- Be experienced in running an end to end requirements gathering process
- Demonstrate your ability to identify unstated customer pain points, and define these into outputs.
This role will require occasional travel, as well as work outside of normal business hours to accommodate different time zones.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role - my client would be very interested in having a conversation with you. This role will have a quick turn around, so don't wait.
I look forward to discussing the detail with you - please submit an updated copy of your resume via this job board to enable a detailed conversation.
If you are unsure and just want to have an initial chat, feel free to reach out!