The Technical Product Manager is responsible for defining product requirements that increase the value of the company's solutions, to help maintain market share and facilitate entry into new markets.
In addition, you will also:
- Identify and define functional improvements that represent long term customer value
- Define acceptance criteria during technical decision-making processes
- Assist in the communication of short and long term product plans
- Work closely with the engineering team to achieve outcomes that meet customer acceptance criteria
- Liaise with customers and internal teams to validate product and platform objectives and deliverables
- Develop and maintain supporting material for products
As an experienced product manager working within Unified Communications, you will possess significant knowledge of Cisco and Avaya platforms, and be familiar with other service providers in this space.You will be a collaborative team player, who can liaise with external teams to deliver outstanding products and features for customers, proactively identifying and overcoming obstacles.
Ideal skills and experience include:
• Degree or significant industry experience in Computer Science,
Software Engineering or other IT Management related discipline
• Proven ability to capture customer requirements and decompose these
into user stories that an engineering team can understand and use to
define implementation tasks
• Ability to define, as part of the requirements gathering process, a
coherent story in relation to what a customer will find acceptable as an
output from development
• Ability to identify unstated (i.e. implied) pain points from customers and
capture these in such a way as to avoid later adoption obstacles
• Experience using IR Prognosis based products in either UC or Payments
markets would be highly regarded.
Please apply now or call Suki Stander on 0434 032 941 for a confidential chat about this role.