What you'll do
- Write technical documentation for internal and external audiences, including API documentation and technical guides.
- Work with engineering and product teams to understand and provide feedback on the usability of the company's products and systems.
- Maintain and improve existing documentation.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code.
- Participate in planning sessions as required to understand the documentation requirements related to the delivery of new functionality.
- Participate in ongoing professional development to ensure the company's requirements for security principles are met.
Who you are
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You can communicate effectively to colleagues across the business regardless of their role.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for your work and enjoy taking ownership.
- You are data-driven and user-focused in your decision making.
- You thrive in a culture that has a focus on continuous learning and improvement.
- You have demonstrable experience documenting technically complex software products.
- Ideally you have ecommerce experience and an understanding of the online payments ecosystem.
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you hit 'APPLY' below.