The role will give you an opportunity to work in a cross functioning team, a modern working environment, be part of quarterly hack days and be a valued member of the family!
About the role
- Work with engineering and product teams to understand and provide feedback on the usability of the products & systems
- Maintain and improve existing documentation
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code
- Participate in planning sessions as required to understand the documentation requirements related to the delivery of new functionality.
Who you are
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for your work and enjoy taking ownership.
- You are data-driven and user-focused in your decision making
- You have demonstrable experience documenting technically complex software products.
- Ideally you have ecommerce experience and an understanding of the online payments ecosystem