Mid-Weight Traffic Manager
A great opportunity to work at one of Sydney's leading creative agencies. We are looking for someone who will bring a positive go get 'em attitude which will be infectious throughout the agency. We want a problem solver who’s happy to take the weight off the team and thrives on supporting others
As the Traffic Manager, you will be the main point of contact for all work trafficking. To succeed you will be a competent multi-tasker, effective problem solver and team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. You will be able to face all demands and requirements with positive solutions and be able to identify problems before they become a crisis.
Knowledge of print and/or digital production is highly desirable.
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven time management skills, task management skills and people management skills
- Experience in creative studio workflow management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the production process for print and/or digital
- A strong written and verbal communicator