This business is a fast-growing retailer and delivery business, backed by one of Australia's biggest retail brands. They are redesigning their customer mobile app and need a UI/UX Designer for a 4-6 week contract to take the reins for this project. The primary remit of the role is to translate the brand, personality, and aesthetic into the app UI, resolving the myriad challenges which arise when packaging a large amount of product content and e-commerce functionality into a compact interface.
You will not be required to design the entire interface from scratch. There is an existing suite of wireframes developed as part of the project (in Sketch) and these can be used as the basis for the UX design. You will also be expected to produce digital artefacts for the development team to smooth the process of converting your design into a functioning application.
- Strong experience in working with retail brands in the digital space
- Demonstrated delivery of relevant mobile applications, (e-commerce and delivery apps would be ideal)
- Use of Sketch and interface prototyping tools (of your choice)
- Experience liaising with development teams would be favourable
- Strong portfolio which reflects the above