We’re looking for a UX Designer who wants an amazing opportunity to work within a highly talented creative team on some of the leading global tech brands. This independent digital agency is based in Surry Hills and has been expanding hugely over the last couple of years.
You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with dynamic creative directors, developers and producers to deliver award-winning work.
While they operate at a global level, they also maintain a start up culture within an environment that is social, fun and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
This is a permanent role, however we would consider freelance to permanent.
The role is to:
- Work closely with a dynamic team on an iterative, live process
- Create wireframes for websites large volumes of content, e-commerce and sites with multiple languages
- Implement and iterate on UX design + flows, creating wireframes and UX mockups + prototypes
- Deep dive into content, and be able to suggest alternative ways to bucket complex information so that it is more user focused
- Architect user journeys through the website based on personas
- Learn from site data to suggest different ways to approach bottlenecks
- Suggest multivariate tests to prove hypotheses
- Set up a user testing in Optimal Workshop and gather the data for review
- Analyse the live data, output key insights to inform next steps for optimisation
- At least 2-3 years UX experience across real projects, with relevant tertiary education
- Experience on an iterative web or product project
- A background in working with a developer to ensure front end animation and interactive details feel sophisticated
- Ability to quickly wireframe web pages
- Ability to create low fidelity prototypes as proof of concept
- Create wireframes to hand to a UI designer
- Knowledge of designing mobile first, and for accessibility
- Sketch, InVision
- Familiarity with user testing tools like Hotjar, Optimal Workshop and Mouse Flow
It is an ASAP start so why wait? Apply now!