A well established, global player who is a leader in their industry.
This role will require you to bring your UI skills to the table. This is a newly created role and was created due to the lack of exceptional UI skills within the current team. You will be able to compliment the team and in so doing, design and deliver higher quality!
Skills and experience:
- Able to write software code in both web and client/server environments using the following:
- Software Languages: .NET(C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, ADO.NET, LINQ)
- Entity Framework / Code First Migrations
- .NET RESTful Web APIs
- HTML5, TypeScript, jQuery, CSS, Angular 6
- Bootstrap & Material UI
- DevExtreme (DevExpress JQuery and/or Angular controls) or Telerik Kendo UI experience
- Experience with business and system process flow techniques using UML (e.g. Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Iterative
- Develop, test and troubleshoot software to satisfy demand;
- Develop and maintain GUIs using design techniques such as prototyping, wireframe diagramming and UML diagramming;
- Develop and maintain new and existing web-based and client / server applications;
- Write test plans and user acceptance testing cases for quality assurance;
- Follow coding standards to ensure consistency across applications;
- Analyse, understand and facilitate business requirements;
- Improve the performance of applications via load and stress testing;
- Create custom ad-hoc reports based on business requests;
- Experience with deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting production released applications.
Is this you? Are you looking for a role where you can get your teeth stuck into and where you will have the support to be the best you can? Then apply for this role to enable a more detailed conversation.
Looking forward to hearing from you.